Saturday 17 August 2019

Listening to Alanis Morissette you learn on Apple Music

When I was around 19 I had ambition to be in a band! That was 1974 and punk was the music to listen to but  I was strictly rock n roll😯  now I am 45 years older and sitting here listening to the 'Jagged little Pill' album and wondering where the years have gone! The drummer and lead guitarist are both dead I ain't seen the bassist in 43 years and my piano was sold to pay my mortgage years and years ago!
Do I have any regrets ? If I do I would never admit them to anyone! But in truth no I don't. I am going on 64 years old and I miss my youth but I don't regret anything! Regrets are for wimps! They won't change the past just ruin my future! I phoned my oldest mate earlier  and he lives in a caravan and is recovering from a stroke and no he has no regrets! You can't change the past but you can change your future! Don't dwell on what has gone before but future in tomorrow! One thing I am going to change Alanis Morrisette  it's got to Ironic and I dont need anymore good advice !!!😁 night folks

No comments:

Post a Comment